There are so many details that go into planning a wedding, that it is not expected that the average person could jump in and know exactly what is needed and expected of them. This is where a professional comes in. Here are a few things that you should know.
Any couple who that’s considering whether to hire a wedding planner will be interested in noting that a wedding planner will:
- Work according to an established timeline and let you know what should be done, at what time
- Assist you in establishing a realistic budget that is tailored to meet the most important aspects of your special date
- Haggle over prices and negotiate discounts so you can have what you want at the lowest price
- Advise you when payments are due to each vendor
- Help you select a menu that works for you as well as your guests. She or he will see that there are special foods for special diets, which cater to all age groups. She or he will also make sure that all food and drink items are of the very best quality for your budget
- Help to select a tasteful wedding cake, within your price range
- Handle decorations, table linens, flowers and favors to make sure all components are properly coordinated
- Ensure that everything is orchestrated smoothly from the walk down the aisle to the tossing of the bouquet
The wedding planner will also have a time line. Any newly engaged couple can be overwhelmed with thoughts of what to do first and how far in advance it should be handled. Since she’s done this many times before, the planner knows the proper sequence of events and how they should be handled.
So when you are ready to enjoy your wedding and leave the worries to us give me a call!